Designed to Meet Your Needs
Training and continuing education play an important role in excellent patient care and superior customer service. Dr. Brian Bourgeois of West Jefferson Industrial Medicine (WJIM) is a leading provider of Occupational Medicine in the oil & gas, onshore / offshore construction, and industrial industries. Our education programs help personnel develop and maintain the skills they need to provide a safer work environment by providing superior patient care and developing strong clinical skills your workforce “Patient Care Providers or Safety Personnel” need.
You will benefit from our depth of educational resources, all focused on meeting the needs of your company or operation. Your staff members and caregivers will have the opportunity to seek training and continuing education for both your safety and medical personnel.
WJIM medical training includes:
- Medical Care Provider (MCP) formerly MFAP (STCW-95 USCG)
- Medical Care Person In Charge (MPIC) formerly MPIC (STCW-95 USCG)
- AHA CPR Instructor Courses
- AHA Heart-Saver First Aid and CPR
- AHA Healthcare Provider CPR this is taught 2-4 times per week.
- AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- AHA Advanced Stroke Life Support (Formerly the Miami Stroke Assessment)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction (AWR 160)
- Defensive Driving (CEVO III)
- EMR – Emergency Medical Responder Initial Training
- EMR – Emergency Medical Responder Refresher Training
- EMT – Emergency Medical Technician Initial Training
- Emergency Medical Technician Refresher Training
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician Initial Training
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician Refresher Training
- Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic Refresher
- AHA Bloodborne Pathogens
- Traumatic Brain Injury Training
- Dive Medical Technician Initial
- Dive Medical Technician Refresher
- Intraosseous IV Administration
- 12 Lead EKG Monitoring / Interpretation
- Guidelines to OSHA Recordable Incidents
Customized Training Available
WJIM can also create custom training packages based on your unique needs. Topics including Worksite Safety and OSHA Compliance can be incorporated into your training curriculum to meet your orientation and continuing education needs. Class schedules are based on minimum number of students necessary to teach.
For more information on WJIM Training and Education programs or our complete line of services email:
Jerry L. Domaschk, Education Coordinator